Diet myths with Gemma Monaghan, Corporate Dietitian
When it comes to diet, nutrition and cooking, everyone is an expert!
In a world full of misinformation, it can be hard to find the right information and make the right choice. When it comes to food and eating healthy, we all know what we need to do, but sometimes new diets come up in mainstream media that we see and need to understand.
Our guest, Gemma Monaghan is an accredited practising Dietitian, with qualifications in low FODMAPs and spends her working week educating corporates on all things nutrition.
In Episode 11 of Well Workplaces Podcast, our guest Gemma shares her insights on:
- Her journey into Dietetics and Nutrition and love for cooking
- What Intermittent Fasting is all about and the pros and cons
- How Keto diet is one of diets she talks with clients about
- Alternative milks and there nutritional value
- The future trends in food, dining and nutrition
This was an interesting conversation with some great science to back it up.
Well Workplaces is a movement by Pinnacle Health Group. Our vision is for a world where workplaces lead and create healthier communities. Well Workplaces podcast has been designed to create genuine wellbeing conversations in the workplace and share expert knowledge in practical ways.