Diet myths with Gemma Monaghan, Corporate Dietitian
With all the misinformation out there, it can be hard to find the facts about diets and make the right choices.
On the surface, we all know what we need to do – eat healthy! – but when new diets and trends pop up, it can be easier said than done.
Our guest, Gemma Monaghan, an accredited practising Dietitian, with qualifications in low FODMAPs, spends her working week educating corporates on all things nutrition.
In Episode 11 of Well Workplaces Podcast, our guest Gemma shares her insights on:
- Her journey into Dietetics and Nutrition and love for cooking
- What Intermittent Fasting is all about and the pros and cons
- How Keto diet is one of diets she talks with clients about
- Alternative milks and there nutritional value
- The future trends in food, dining and nutrition
Check out the interesting conversation with great science to back it up.
Well Workplaces is a movement by Pinnacle Health Group. Our vision is for a world where workplaces lead and create healthier communities. Well Workplaces podcast has been designed to create genuine wellbeing conversations in the workplace and share expert knowledge in practical ways.