workplace flu vaccinations.
Let’s face it – employee vaccination programs aren’t exactly the most glamorous of wellbeing initiatives! However, that doesn’t mean for a second that you can just “tick the box”, or even worse – forget to promote them and engage as many employees as possible.
We deliver our vaccination programs with a difference, and link something as simple as a “flu jab” with immunity-themed content such as articles, videos and healthy recipes to provide context and awareness to the actual vaccination itself.
Its all part of our belief that wellbeing campaigns must be engaging in order to make positive, healthy change in workplaces.
Our approach to Vaccination programs includes:
- A dedicated Program Manager that will be your unique point of contact for the program
- A structured program planning process to ensure optimal availability for your employees
- Detailed communications and promotional material proven to engage employees
- Online booking links provided with appointment reminders for employees
- Remote-accessed options for vaccinations including our unique voucher redemption system
- And comprehensive reporting of program engagement and success
You can reduce your risk of flu in the workplace by organising and offering an annual company flu shot either in a clinic or at your office Australia and New Zealand wide.
Adding a flu vaccination to your yearly workplace health check can lower your employee’s risk of contracting influenza and stop the cycle of germs spreading.
Pinnacle Health Group allows your business to access specialist health practitioners at work, making it easier and more efficient than ever to receive your corporate vaccinations. We uphold the highest levels of cleanliness, professionalism and patient confidentiality to protect your employees.
fighting the flu in the workplace.
When staff miss work due to sickness, this can be costly and unproductive for your business. Flu-like illnesses account for a massive portion of sick days in Australia, and this can easily be prevented with a readily accessible workplace flu vaccination program.
Our workplace vaccination team can take care of everything your company needs, including:
- Giving staff accurate information that allows them to make an informed decision about their own desire to be vaccinated
- Answering common questions about illnesses and vaccinations
- Advertising the time and date of your organisation’s flu vaccination program.
- A seamless online booking experience that enables you to see our immunisation Nurse on time and at your convenience
- Health content, measurement and company reporting are delivered to enhance the effectiveness of the flu vaccination program.
choose pinnacle health group as your workplace vaccinator.
Pinnacle Health Group will take care of your entire corporate vaccination program by creating a custom plan that suits the needs of your business. We make the booking process simple, and we provide vaccinations promptly, professionally and efficiently. We also offer off-site flu shots for any employees who are unable to attend on the chosen vaccination day.
unsure about 2021?
Unsure about workplace occupancy in 2021? Ask us about our remote-access option that allow your employees easy access to pharmacy vouchers that are redeemable across all the major pharmacy chains across Australia.
Covid-19 Vaccinations waitlists are now beginning for the 2021 program, event of a vaccination being available in early 2021. (delivered in offices). Please express your interest with our immunisation team.