A Wellbeing Tutelage with Corporate Wellness Consultant, Bec Mitchell
How do we live our best and healthiest life?
We all know we should eat right, move regularly and look after our mental wellbeing. The big question is how do we turn this into daily action, ritual and positive mindset.
In this episode Bec and Tom discuss:
- How Bec fell into Physiotherapy and found her passion in speaking and educating corporate clients across Australia
- How an unfortunate car accident lead to Bec becoming a more active, healthier and happier person
- The morning ritual that will set you up for a thriving day
- The key issues in the workplace right now and some strategies for companies to work through
- How the focus on employee wellbeing has been a silver lining for 2020/21
- The value of human connection and relationships in the evolving workplace model
Well Workplaces is a movement by Pinnacle Health Group. Our vision is for a world where workplaces lead and create healthier communities. Well Workplaces podcast has been designed to create genuine wellbeing conversations in the workplace and share expert knowledge in practical ways.