Online Video Consultations with Pinnacle
Physio, Podiatry, Dietitians & Psychology
Due to the COVID-19 global crisis we have had to get creative with how we can continue to inspire healthy changes for our amazing clients and workplaces across Australia.At Pinnacle Health Group we are now offering online video consultations for the services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietitian, Psychology and Ergonomic assessments.
What are online video consultations?
Your video consultation includes
- A thorough discussion about your condition and wellbeing goals
- Assessment of the condition – for Physio consults it will involve asking you to do some movements to help see any deficiencies
- Using a digital software we will educate you on the diagnosis
- You will be prescribed rehabilitation exercises using Physitrack and given advice based on the assessment findings – for example, start walking for 15 minutes per morning.
- You will then discuss the plan with your therapist and ask us questions to clarify the next steps
- You will receive your PhysiApp app. Treatment plan and follow up details will be confirmed.
What do I need for my video consultation?
- A computer, smartphone or tablet to use the video function and be able to see your practitioner. It is worth testing out your camera prior to the appointment if you are unsure. A wifi connection is required.
- The reminder email will include the key links for you to follow so please read this carefully.
- A comfortable and quiet place to sit and speak with your practitioner is a great idea.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended if needing to move during your appointment.
- If you have any existing equipment at home, such as therabands, weights, foam rollers or massage balls – it is a great idea to bring these so we can utilise the tools you have!
- Payment – we have set up a virtual kiosk for payment – the practitioner can guide you through this process. Please note we have decided to reduce our fees by 50% as we understand that the community is under financial hardship at the moment and we simply want to keep our team and clients happy and healthy.