Health & safety update – COVID-19
As an essential healthcare service provider, our centres in Melbourne will continue to remain open during stage 3 lockdown. The services that continue to operate are;
- Clinical Pilates (1:1 or small groups up to 4)
- Telehealth – Ergonomics
The health of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance to us. We have a COVID safe plan in place and we are committed to keeping you safe. All our clinicians have completed COVID-19 infection control training and will continue to review and update our COVID-19 safe plan to ensure we are all well equipped to minimize any risk of infections at our Centres.
We kindly ask that you respect our updated processes, as they have been put in place for the benefit of you, our staff, and the wider community.
Below is a summary of the Pinnacle Health Group key health and safety practices that you will experience when you visit us;
- Screening of all clients: We ask that you kindly respond to the COVID-19 screening questions at the time of making your booking with our clinics
- Temperature checks at the entrance: Prior to your consultation, (a non-contact) temperature check will be conducted by our concierge team
- Physical distancing protocol: Our team will follow strict physical distancing protocols as recommended by the Department of Health. This means we are also limiting the number of clinicians and clients in clinics at any given time
- PPE application: For all Melbourne clinics, it is now mandatory that you wear a mask when entering our clinics and for the duration of your treatment (*This excludes people who cannot wear a mask for a medical reason or will engage in strenuous physical exercise as part of their treatment) Masks, gloves and other PPE equipment will also be available at all clinics for your convenience
- PHG Covid-19 policy: This internal policy document details the plan of action and lines of communication in the event of one of the team members being exposed to COVID-19
- PHG Infection control procedure: All our staff is trained on COVID-19 infection control measures and we have in place an infection control procedure with clear guidelines on identifying, assessing, controlling potential transmissions.
- Enhanced hand hygiene and sanitization protocol: While hygiene has always been an important aspect of all Pinnacle Health clinics, we now have heightened this requirement by asking that all clients and team members either wash their hands with soap or use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry and after the treatments
- Deep cleaning protocol: We have a dedicated team of professional cleaners who completes a deep clean of all clinics at the end of each day. During the day our team will sanitize all high traffic areas after each client visit
- Contactless payment protocol: All payments will now be made via contactless pay. There will be no cash transactions until advised
The Pinnacle Health Group COVID-19 safe plan has been documented to outline these key features that are designed to keep us all safe. If you have any questions, concerns or would like any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you and appreciate your cooperation with our updated health and safety processes.
For the latest medical advice, please head to the Department of Health website, for regular and timely updates: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert