Are you Languishing right now? with Dr Natalie Flatt PhD, Connect Psych Services
Is life feeling a bit dull? Characterised as dissatisfaction or lack of engagement, languishing doesn’t mean mental health problems, but does mean lacking good mental health.
Feeling like you’re stuck in a rut is a common example.
Dr. Natalie Flatt Ph.D and Tom Bosna talk through the concept of Languishing. That feeling where you are just a bit, meh!
During this episode, Tom asks Dr Natalie Flatt:
- What does Languishing mean when it comes to mental health?
- Languishing and mental health diagnosis
- The correlation between languishing and depression
- What are the key drivers of us feeling this way in 2021
- How can we move from languishing to flourishing and check-in with ourselves.
If you are a workplace and interested in exploring how you can support your workforce, head across to Connect Psych and review their innovative solutions for workplaces.
Well Workplaces is a movement by Pinnacle Health Group. Our vision is for a world where workplaces lead and create healthier communities. Well Workplaces podcast has been designed to create genuine wellbeing conversations in the workplace and share expert knowledge in practical ways.