Are you Languishing right now? with Dr Natalie Flatt PhD, Connect Psych Services
Is life feeling a bit dull at the moment? Let us guess, 2021 and lockdown(s) aren’t on your vision board, right?
Dr. Natalie Flatt Ph.D and Tom Bosna talk through the concept of Languishing. That feeling where you are just a bit, meh!
During this episode, Tom asks Dr Natalie Flatt:
- What does Languishing mean when it comes to mental health?
- Languishing and mental health diagnosis
- The correlation between languishing and depression
- What are the key drivers of us feeling this way in 2021
- How can we move from languishing to flourishing and check-in with ourselves.
If you are a workplace and interested in exploring how you can support your workforce, head across to Connect Psych and review their innovative solutions for workplaces.
Well Workplaces is a movement by Pinnacle Health Group. Our vision is for a world where workplaces lead and create healthier communities. Well Workplaces podcast has been designed to create genuine wellbeing conversations in the workplace and share expert knowledge in practical ways.