ANZ remote skin cancer assessment.
- The remote skin cancer check will be completed with your own portable dermatoscope in the comfort of your home
- You will have the ability to upload unlimited images for review
- An assessment of your skin by specialist dermoscopists
- All of your images will have a comprehensive assessment and report on any findings
- You have the opportunity to book in a 1:1 virtual chat with dermoscopist to discuss results if desired (additional charge)
- All of your images can be shared with a GP or specialist
- You are able to track changes in lesions with time through the app
- You have access to all of your images forever
Skin cancer won’t wait during the health crisis, and neither should you.
Early diagnosis is essential for successful treatment and cure, and making sure you are having frequent skin checks is the best way to ensure this.
There’s never been a better time to put every aspect of your health first and given the popularity of our skin cancer checks previously, don’t miss out on the chance to get your skin checked through our innovative service!
Secure your remote skin cancer assessment here.
What to expect after your purchase:
Register for the remote skin check (via form)
For Dermatoscope smartphone attachment, select either “collect in person” or “via post”
You will be emailed (separately) a unique login code for app
Download DermEngine app and apply unique code
Watch instructional videos on how to complete check
Complete remote skin check during the time period
You will receive a notification when your check has been completed. You will also receive a personalised report with recommendations from the expert Dermatoscopist that has reviewed your images
Keep your dermatoscope. You can take and store photos in the app after the program has run 🙂